The abstract submission is closed.
Thanks to everyone who contributed to the NSpine Main Conference 2019.
In case you want to submit a late abstract, then please sent it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitters will soon be notified.
Submission deadline: 8 February 2019
Notification of acceptance: February/March 2019
- Case based use of off-label constructs and devices
- Developments in novel technology (e.g. material science, robotics, implant technology, advanced engineering)
- Effective surgical training programs in the setting of restricted working time
- Emerging technology for surgical simulation
- Immersive theater recording
- Infectious disorders
- Pathophysiology and/or treatment strategies of sexual dysfunction related to spinal disorders
- Spinal deformity
- Spinal degeneration
- Spinal inflammatory
- Spinal trauma
- Spinal tumours
- Surgical procedures
- Use of artificial intelligence in the field of spinal disorders
Conventus Congressmanagement & Marketing GmbH
07745 Jena, Germany
Phone +49 3641 31 16-161
Fax +49 3641 31 16-243